Why Should I Trade Bitcoin
- 2 mins
So you want to know how to trade bitcoin? Maybe you heard of the most recent rise and you’re looking to invest now. Well look no further, we’ll give you the rundown on everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to trade.
What is Bitcoin, and how does it work?
Bitcoin is a digital currency maintained by decentralized computers spread around the world. This decentralized system eliminates the need for traditional middlemen, cancels interest fees, and makes transactions transparent.
How it works.
Here are a few things every new Bitcoin user should note:
- Bitcoin has a fixed supply of 21 million coins, nearly 20 million of which have been mined and are currently in circulation globally.
- All bitcoin transactions are put in a public register called a blockchain.
- A Bitcoin wallet is a unique address used in sending and receiving bitcoin.
When a transaction is initiated from a Bitcoin wallet, the system receives this notice and runs a confirmation check to make sure that the sender has the required unspent amount. Once this is confirmed by three computers, the appropriate wallets are credited and debited respectively.
Why trade Bitcoin?
- Digital Gold; due to its fixed amount in supply, Bitcoin serves as a store of value.
- Improved Liquidity; The rise of Bitcoin Wallets, such as Patricia Technologies, has made this easy as you can quickly and effectively buy or sell Bitcoin as and when you see fit.
- Round-the-clock market; Because Bitcoin is independent, you do not need to wait for markets to open and close.
- Protection against the manipulation of fiat currency by government and traditional finance bodies.
__Get started with Patricia. __
Patricia allows you to hold, send, or receive Bitcoin, which in turn allows you to trade with any other Bitcoin user in the world.
- Sign up with Patricia and follow these steps to get your Bitcoin wallet.
- After a successful sign-up, the next thing to do is to fund your Patricia wallet,
- Now you can buy, sell, store, swap, send and receive Bitcoin at the tap of a button.
- Download the Patricia APP today!
Was this article helpful?
Give us your feedback