WHAT IS TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION ?
Two-Factor authentication is a double verification process.
It simply means that you will need a double confirmation before your account can be accessed.
This is usually via an OTP code or any other means of authorization.
- WHAT IS TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- Have you lost access to your Patricia email ?
- Don't have access to your BVN Phone Number ?
- What are Card Types ?
- james ?
- WHAT IS 'AIRTIME TO CASH' ?
- DO YOU OFFER PICK UP/ COURIER SERVICES ?
- WHAT GIFT ITEMS DO YOU DELIVER TO NIGERIA ?
- DO YOU DO NEXT DAY DELIVERIES ?
- HOW LONG DO DELIVERIES TAKE ?
- CAN ONE ATTACH A NOTE TO THE GIFT ?