WHAT IS TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION ?
Two-Factor authentication is a double verification process.
It simply means that you will need a double confirmation before your account can be accessed.
This is usually via an OTP code or any other means of authorization.
- WHAT IS TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?