What is 2FA ?
Two-Factor authentication is a double verification process.
It simply means that you will need a double confirmation before your account can be accessed or to authorise a transaction
This is usually via an OTP code or any other means of authorization.
- What is 2FA
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?