My Patricia account is locked! ?
Your account may be locked if we suspect irregular or malicious activities, this measure was taken to keep the bad guys out and keep your Patricia account safe and secure.
If you're locked out of your account, we can help you get back in, simply follow these simple steps to unlock your account.
1.) When your account is locked, a locked account notification will be sent to your registered Patricia email.
2.) Check your email for the locked account notification and click the unlock button.
3.) Fill out the required field with the last 4-digits of your BVN, upload a clear copy of your Government-issued ID (International Passport, Voters Card, Driver's License. National Identity Card, NIN Slip).
4.) Please upload a picture of you holding a white paper with the words "Patricia" and today's date on it. Submit your request and await feedback in your email.
If you cannot find the locked account notification, kindly follows these steps:
1.) Open your email inbox.
2.) Tap the menu bar & select "all mails"
3.) Tap the search bar and type "locked account", locate the locked account email notification.
4.) Open the email and tap "Unlock account".
5.) Fill the provided form to confirm your identity.
6.) Tap submit and await feedback.
Keep doing the most.
- My Patricia account is locked!
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?