How to identify scammers ?
Scammers use email or text messages to trick you into giving them your personal information. They will try to steal your bank details, passwords, or even trick you into sending an OTP to them. Giving them this information will grant them access to your email, bank, and other accounts.
These emails or text messages may look like they’re from a company you know or trust, in this case, PATRICIA.
Click here to know more.
- How to identify scammers
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?