How reset your pin ?
If you're logged in on the Patricia website;
- Click on ‘Settings’ from your ‘Dashboard’.
- Select the ‘Security’ option.
- Click on the ‘Reset Pin’ option.
- Input your Password.
- Click on ‘confirm’ and check your mail for the default pin.
- Click on ‘Change Pin’
- Input the Default pin sent to your email.
- Click on Continue.
- Input your preferred 4-digit pin.
- Confirm your preferred 4-digit pin
- Click on ‘Finish’ and your new pin will be saved.
If you're using the Mobile app
- Tap Menu from your home screen
- Tap Security
- Tap reset Pin and follow the procedures above.
- How reset your pin
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?