Have you lost access to your Patricia email ?
If you have lost access to your Patricia email, we can help you reset it!
As a way of securing your account whenever a transfer is made from your wallet, an OTP is sent to your registered Patricia mail.
If you aren't getting the code, or no longer have access to your registered Patricia email we can help you reset it.
Please send the following details to [email protected]
- Your full name
- The last 4-digits of your BVN
- The current email
- The new email
- The reason(s) you are requesting the change
- A picture of you holding a white paper with the words "Patricia" and today's date boldly written on top.
- A clear copy of your government-issued ID (International Passport, Voters Card, Driver's License. National Identity Card, NIN Slip)
Once your email is received, a reset would be made within 12hours if everything checks out.
- Have you lost access to your Patricia email
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?