Don't have access to your BVN Phone Number ?
As part of the security requirement on the Patricia Website and Mobile App, We need to send an OTP to BVN registered phone number whenever you want to make a transfer from your Wallet. If you don't have access to your BVN Phone Number or you aren't getting the OTP sent, you can request to update your registered BVN phone number on our system. (Please Note: This doesn't affect your BVN records in the bank or with the Central Switch). In order to change your phone number to the desired number, please follow the process below.
Send an email (from the email address tied to your Patricia account) to [email protected]
The email should contain the following:
- Full Name
- Last 4-digits of your BVN
- Current Phone Number tied to your BVN
- The number you would like it changed to
- The reason you would like to Change your Phone Number
- A Picture of you holding a white paper with the words "Patricia" and today's date on it.
- A clear copy of your government-issued ID (International Passport, Voters Card, Driver's License. National Identity Card, NIN Slip)
Once your email is received, the update would be performed within 24-48 hours if everything checks out.
Thank you for choosing Patricia.
- Don't have access to your BVN Phone Number
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?