Don't have access to your BVN Phone Number ?
As part of the security requirement on the Patricia Website and Mobile App, We need to send an OTP to BVN registered phone number whenever you want to make a transfer from your Wallet. If you don't have access to your BVN Phone Number or you aren't getting the OTP sent, you can request to update your registered BVN phone number on our system. (Please Note: This doesn't affect your BVN records in the bank or with the Central Switch). In order to change your phone number to the desired number, please follow the process below.
Send an email (from the email address tied to your Patricia account) to [email protected]
The email should contain the following:
- Full Name
- Last 4-digits of your BVN
- Current Phone Number tied to your BVN
- The number you would like it changed to
- The reason you would like to Change your Phone Number
- A Picture of you holding a white paper with the words "Patricia" and today's date on it.
Once your email is received, the update would be performed within 24-48 hours if everything checks out.
Thank you for choosing Patricia.
- Don't have access to your BVN Phone Number
- Have you lost access to your Patricia email ?
- What are Card Types ?
- james ?
- WHAT IS 'AIRTIME TO CASH' ?
- DO YOU OFFER PICK UP/ COURIER SERVICES ?
- WHAT GIFT ITEMS DO YOU DELIVER TO NIGERIA ?
- DO YOU DO NEXT DAY DELIVERIES ?
- HOW LONG DO DELIVERIES TAKE ?
- CAN ONE ATTACH A NOTE TO THE GIFT ?
- WILL THE SENDER’S LOCATION BE DISCLOSED WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED ?