IS PERFECT MONEY SAFE ?
Perfect Money, just like Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is accepted widely online and in some countries as a means of exchange. Although it is less popular than Bitcoin. The major difference between Bitcoin and PM is that Perfect Money is a stable Cryptocurrency while Bitcoin is very dynamic in price
- IS PERFECT MONEY SAFE
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?