HOW DO I GET PAID AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION ?
You get paid in your Patricia account which is also referred to as your NAIRA WALLET.
Once your card(s) is CONFIRMED and your transaction is successful, you can withdraw at any given day or time into your local Bank as to which the payment would be gotten within 30minutes to 4hours.
- HOW DO I GET PAID AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?