I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
A daily limit of N1,000 for data and airtime refill applies to 3rd party numbers, to buy more, you will require 2FA to proceed.
However, you can add such number to the list of your beneficiary.
To add a number to a list of your beneficary; navigate to the Refill feature on your device.
- Input the phone number.
- Select the network provider..
- Input the amount of airtime you wish to buy.
- Tap the Save beneficiary checkbox, and continue to authorise your transaction.
- To complete your purchase, you will required to input the two OTP codes sent to your registered email address and BVN phone number.
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?
- How can I pay for my Cable subscription ?