How can I pay for my Cable subscription ?
Ensure that your wallet is funded Chief.
If you're logged in to the website,
From your dashboard;
- Click on "Refill"
- Click on "Cable TV/internet subscription"
- Select either "cable payment" or "internet service subscription", depending on the transaction you'll like to make
- Select your payment method, (you can choose to pay with either BTC or Naira)
- Select the Bill type.
- Fill out the required information.
If you're using the mobile app,
- Login to your account.
- Tap Refill and select Cable TV.
- Select a TV network
- Select a subscription plan.
- Input your unique identifier number.
- Tap continue to review your request and authorize your transaction.
Your cable TV account or your internet provider's account would be automatically credited within 20minutes - 1 hour
However, you would be required to use a 2FA if you have exceeded a purchase of 3 times in a month.
- How can I pay for my Cable subscription
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?