WHAT IS BVN ?
A BVN (Bank Verification Number) is a unique number that provides all account holders a unique identity within the banking system. It is a means of identification and essential for monetary transactions across all banking systems.
- WHAT IS BVN
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?