KYC, Limits and Verification
What is proof of life selfie ?
The Proof of life process involves uploading a live selfie that matches the photo on your Government-issued ID. For better accuracy, kindly follow these tips on how to take a good selfie.
- Your proof of life selfie has to match with the photo on your Govt-issued ID card.
- The proof of life selfie has to be a real person, not a picture.
- Selfie must be taken in a well-lit environment, not wearing accessories that can alter the appearance (e.g. mask, glasses)
- The selfie must be taken with your eye directly looking into your camera.
- The selfie must show your ears.
If you have encountered any challenge upgrading your account, kindly raise a ticket via this link
- What is proof of life selfie
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?