KYC, Limits and Verification
What does Utility bill mean ?
Your Utility bill is a written statement showing electricity costs, water charges, waste bill etc.
For your level 3 verification you will need to upload a screenshot of your electricity, waste or water bill that's is within 3 months of the current date.
You may also upload a copy of your Bank statement to verify your residential address.
Please refer to this article for more information
- What does Utility bill mean
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?