KYC, Limits and Verification
What are the KYC levels ?
- E-mail Verification which entitles you to make a withdrawal and other transactions of 1,000 (Per time) and 1,000 (Per day).
- Level 1; BVN Verification which entitles you to make withdrawals and other transactions as high as 1,000,000 (Per time) and 4,000,000 (Per day).
- Level 2; Upload a Government-Issued ID & Proof of life selfie which enables you to withdraw and carry out other transactions as high as 2,000,000 (Per time) & 5,000,000 (Per day).
- Level 3: Upload a utility bill that enables you to withdraw and carry out other transactions as high as 5,000,000 (per time) & 50,000,000 (per day)
- To withdraw more than this, please send a mail to [email protected]
- What are the KYC levels
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?