What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
This simply means that the country (of origin) of the card is not being traded at that particular time.
However; for inquiries on trades for any country not listed, click on the ‘Request Card’ button to fill in the details of the card you wish to trade.
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?
- What does "Book Balance" mean ?