What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
This simply means that the country (of origin) of the card is not being traded at that particular time.
However; for inquiries on trades for any country not listed, click on the ‘Request Card’ button to fill in the details of the card you wish to trade.
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean
- Have you lost access to your Patricia email ?
- Don't have access to your BVN Phone Number ?
- What are Card Types ?
- james ?
- WHAT IS 'AIRTIME TO CASH' ?
- DO YOU OFFER PICK UP/ COURIER SERVICES ?
- WHAT GIFT ITEMS DO YOU DELIVER TO NIGERIA ?
- DO YOU DO NEXT DAY DELIVERIES ?
- HOW LONG DO DELIVERIES TAKE ?
- CAN ONE ATTACH A NOTE TO THE GIFT ?