What are Card Types ?
The value you get when you sell your giftcard depends on a number of things which include;
- The card currency
- The card type
- The receipt type (where receipt is required)
- The value of the card
There are majorly 3 (three) different card types, they are;
Physical Cards: This refers to any “SINGLE” giftcard with a picture and the value of each card must not be above 100.
This means that if you have a single giftcard and the value is above $100, such card does not qualify as a physical card.
- What are Card Types
- Have you lost access to your Patricia email ?
- Don't have access to your BVN Phone Number ?
- james ?
- WHAT IS 'AIRTIME TO CASH' ?
- DO YOU OFFER PICK UP/ COURIER SERVICES ?
- WHAT GIFT ITEMS DO YOU DELIVER TO NIGERIA ?
- DO YOU DO NEXT DAY DELIVERIES ?
- HOW LONG DO DELIVERIES TAKE ?
- CAN ONE ATTACH A NOTE TO THE GIFT ?
- WILL THE SENDER’S LOCATION BE DISCLOSED WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED ?