WHAT IS BTC VALUE ?
BTC value is the currency that Bitcoin uses for the transfer of funds from one person to
another. It can be 0.1, 0.01 or 0.004 or even 1 BTC.
- WHAT IS BTC VALUE
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?