WHAT DETERMINES BITCOIN RATES AND PRICES ?
Bitcoin is determined by the market forces of demand and supply.
When the demand for Bitcoin increases in the market, the price rises and vice versa.
On the contrary, when the supply of Bitcoin decreases, the price rises since the shortage created causes consumers to willingly pay a higher price for it.
- WHAT DETERMINES BITCOIN RATES AND PRICES
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?