WHAT DETERMINES BITCOIN RATES AND PRICES ?
Bitcoin is determined by the market forces of demand and supply.
When the demand of Bitcoin increases in the market, the price rises and vice versa.
On the contrary, when the supply of Bitcoin decreases, the price rises since the shortage created
causes consumers to willingly pay a higher price for it
- WHAT DETERMINES BITCOIN RATES AND PRICES
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?