My Wallet address has been changed ?
Chief, you don’t need to panic, this upgrade is necessary to ensure that your transactions are safe and secure.
To access this update, simply:
- Update your Patricia App from the App Store or Google Play Store and
- A new wallet address has been assigned to you for your BTC transactions.
Please stop making use of your old wallet address. However, if you have sent BTC to your old wallet address, rest assured you will receive it, it may only take longer than you expect it chief.
If you have further complaints or inquiries please reach out to us using this link
- My Wallet address has been changed
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?
- How can I pay for my Cable subscription ?