MY INCOMING BTC HAS BEEN PENDING FOR HOURS, WHAT IS THE CAUSE ?
Most times BTC transfers take a long time to reflect in your Patricia wallet, this is mainly
because of the sending fee(s) used while making the transfer.
We generally advise the use of a high sending fee when sending BTC because the
confirmations are largely dependent on the bitcoin network.
However, you will get a confirmation mail once the BTC drops in your wallet.
Please exercise patience while we await confirmation.
- MY INCOMING BTC HAS BEEN PENDING FOR HOURS, WHAT IS THE CAUSE
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?