MY INCOMING BTC HAS BEEN PENDING FOR HOURS, WHAT IS THE CAUSE ?
Most times BTC transfers take a long time to reflect in your Patricia wallet, this is mainly
because of the sending fee(s) used while making the transfer.
We generally advise the use of a high sending fee when sending BTC because the
confirmations are largely dependent on the bitcoin network.
However, you will get a confirmation mail once the BTC drops in your wallet.
Please exercise patience while we await confirmation.
- MY INCOMING BTC HAS BEEN PENDING FOR HOURS, WHAT IS THE CAUSE
- Have you lost access to your Patricia email ?
- Don't have access to your BVN Phone Number ?
- What are Card Types ?
- james ?
- WHAT IS 'AIRTIME TO CASH' ?
- DO YOU OFFER PICK UP/ COURIER SERVICES ?
- WHAT GIFT ITEMS DO YOU DELIVER TO NIGERIA ?
- DO YOU DO NEXT DAY DELIVERIES ?
- HOW LONG DO DELIVERIES TAKE ?
- CAN ONE ATTACH A NOTE TO THE GIFT ?