I sent BTC to my external wallet but I'm yet to receive it ?
BTC transactions are largely dependent on the sending fee used for the transaction.
There are different categories of BTC fees which includes;
- High fee: Your transactions are processed within an hour
- Regular or medium fee: this will take a bit more than an hour
- Low fee: Please note that setting too low a fee may cause your transaction to remain unconfirmed for a long time
However, a BTC transfer from a Patricia user to another Patricia user is instant, and a flat rate of $1 applies.
Click on this link to monitor the progress of your BTC transaction.
- I sent BTC to my external wallet but I'm yet to receive it
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?