How to sell Bitcoin ?
For Nigerian Customers,
First, ensure you have received Bitcoin in your Patricia BTC Wallet.
On the website:
- On your ‘Dashboard’, select the Bitcoin option
- Click on the ‘Sell’ Bitcoin option.
- Input the value of the Bitcoin you wish to sell. You should see the dollar and Naira equivalent when you do so.
On the Mobile app
- Tap "Bitcoin trading"
- Tap "Trade BTC"
- Tap "Sell"
- Input the value of the Bitcoin you wish to sell. and Authorize your transaction using your 6-digit pin
You should see the dollar and Naira equivalent of the BTC inputted.
FOR GHANA CUSTOMERS
Step 1: Copy the wallet address provided to transfer bitcoin from your bitcoin wallet to the displayed wallet address
Step 2: Proceed to your 3rd party wallet to initiate the transfer. After performing the transaction on your 3rd party wallet, screenshot the confirmation page provided to you.
Step 3: Input only the Dollar value and proceed to upload your screenshot.
Step 4: Payment will be calculated using the USD equivalent of the bitcoins as at the time of receipt.
Kindly note that we only accept 5 USD worth of BTC and above. Btc below $5 would be forfeited.
- How to sell Bitcoin
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?