HOW TO GET YOUR BTC HASH ID ?
You can get your Hash ID by checking your BTC transaction details.
The BTC Hash ID (a long code that comprises of unique numbers and letters) is with the title of Transaction ID alongside the code.
- HOW TO GET YOUR BTC HASH ID
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?