How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?
Your Patricia BTC wallet address can be seen from your BTC wallet.
Follow these steps if you use the website:
- Login to your account and click on Bitcoin.
- From your Bitcoin wallet, click on Receive BTC.
- Your wallet address is displayed to you.
- You can copy your wallet address, or take a screenshot of the bar code displayed to be provided to your sender.
Follow these steps if you're using the mobile app
- Login to your account
- Tap "wallet"
- Tap "Bitcoin wallet"
- Click on "Receive"
- Copy the wallet address or take a screenshot of your QR code.
- Use the scanned wallet address to receive your BTC.
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How can I pay for my Cable subscription ?