How to get my BTC hash ID ?
You can get your Hash ID by checking your BTC transaction details.
The BTC Hash/TX ID is a long string of codes that comprises of unique numbers and letters.
To view your BTC Hash ID, please use these steps.
If you're using the website
- Login to your account
- Click on Bitcoin transaction
- Scroll to the transaction history you want to view and click on it.
- Copy your hash ID
On the mobile app
- Log in to your account
- Tap "History", scroll to the transaction you wish to know more about, and tap 'View on blockchain'
- How to get my BTC hash ID
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?