Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet ?
Chief, cryptocurrency transactions can neither be canceled nor reversed once initiated.
We strongly suggest that you double-check the wallet addresses before sending or receiving. But in case you end up sending your crypto to the wrong person, you may have to contact them and request a refund.
- Can I recover BTC sent to a wrong wallet
- I can't sign up, my username/phone number has been taken ?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal ?
- My Wallet address has been changed ?
- I cannot find my cable TV subscriber on your list ?
- I cannot make cable subscription with my BTC wallet ?
- I cannot buy airtime/data of more than N1,000 to another number ?
- I cannot make a deposit ?
- How long would it take my BTC deposit to reflect in my Patricia wallet ?
- How to get my Patricia Bitcoin wallet address ?
- How can I pay for my Cable subscription ?