The Patricia Bitcoin or local wallet is a software program that stores private and public keys and interacts with various blockchain to enable you to send and receive digital currency and monitor your balance. If you want to use Bitcoin or local currency, you will need to have a Patricia wallet.
How does Patricia Wallet work:
Your Patricia wallet isn’t just like any traditional “Pocket” wallet, It doesn’t store currency. All that exists are records of transactions stored on the blockchain. You can monitor your Bitcoin or local balance, send money, and conduct other operations using your Patricia Wallet.
When a person sends you bitcoins or any other type of digital currency, they are essentially signing off ownership of the coins to your Patricia wallet’s address. To be able to spend those coins and unlock the funds, the private key stored in your wallet must match the public address the currency is assigned to.
If the public and private keys match, the balance in your Patricia wallet will increase, and the senders will decrease accordingly. There is no actual exchange of real coins. The transaction is signified merely by a transaction record on the blockchain and a change in balance in your cryptocurrency wallet.
What type of Cryptocurrency wallet is Patricia Wallet?
The Patricia Wallet is a software wallet that can be accessed via desktop, mobile, or online by signing into your Patricia account or signing up as a new user your wallet is accessible
- Sign up using mypatricia.co or download the app from Google Store or IOS app store
- Click “my wallet” to access the details of your bitcoin or local wallet.
- Access your Bitcoin or local wallet on-the-go
Is your Patricia wallet secure?
Yes, Your Patricia Wallet is secure to varying degrees. We are aware that Online wallets can expose users to possible vulnerabilities in the wallet platform which can be exploited by hackers to steal your funds.
Although your online wallets have proven the most vulnerable and prone to hacking attacks, diligent security precautions need to be implemented and followed when using any wallet. Remember that no matter which wallet you use, losing your private keys will lead you to lose your money.
Similarly, if your wallet gets hacked, or you send money to a scammer, there is no way to reclaim lost currency or reverse the transaction. You must take precautions and be very careful!
The following steps would help keep your Patricia Wallet safe at all time:
- keeping the vast majority of your funds in a high-security environment like Patricia Wallet. We constantly ensure that we protect you against eager hackers. The reality is,
- Keep your Patricia App up to date so that you have the latest security enhancements available. You should regularly update not only your wallet software but also the software on your computer or mobile.
- The more layers of security, the better. Setting long and complex passwords and ensuring any withdrawal of funds requires a password is a start.
Patricia wallet has a good reputation and provides extra security layers like two-factor authentication and additional pin code requirements every time a wallet application gets opened.
How to get the best from your Patricia Wallet?
You should consider how you intend to use it your wallet to determine the benefit of your Patricia Wallet:
- Do you need a wallet for everyday purchases
- Are you just buying and holding the digital currency for an investment?
- Do you plan to use both wallets? Local and Bitcoin?
- Do you require access to your digital wallet from anywhere or only from home?
Take some time to assess your requirements and then this will determine the most suitable way Patricia wallet can work for you.